WolfieToons by Dave Wolfe

WolfieToons by Dave Wolfe

Monday, May 29, 2017

My Favorite Things!

(Sung to the tune of the same title from "The Sound of Music," with apologies to Rodgers and Hammerstein!)


Yoga pants, tight shorts
and swimsuits so scanty,
PJ's and short skirts
and all kinds of panties
showing cute bottoms
that all need a sting!
These are a few of my
 favorite things!

Blue jeans and sweat pants
with drawstrings so handy,
all with a snug fit
for fine little fannies!
Dresses so nice
as they shimmer and cling!
These are a few of my
favorite things! 



Over my lap I love
watching her wriggle!
My spanks make her squirmy,
she'll holler and giggle!
A warm, rosy glow
to her hiney I'll bring!
These are a few of my
favorite things!



When my blog bites,
when my jokes stink,
when my drawing's sad--



I simply remember my favorite things--


and then I don't feel so bad!!

7 comments:

  1. this made me giggle! great song Wolfie, who knew you could sing so well. :D

    hugs & tail tugs

    lmn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, thank you, thank you, my little pixie miss! I even remembered to sing from the diaphragm to properly project! I'm gratified by your giggles!!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you many, Erica! I had actually composed that on a slow work day! I wonder if anyone overheard me making up those lyrics?

      Delete
  3. So fun thank you. Love all the pics and bottoms. I see the amazing Tanya Fox wow. Also your work continues to amaze live the horse brush one.
    Thanks
    Ron

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Ron! As always your enjoyment is very gratifying! I liked the barn gag myself, but the drawing was a little rushed and wound up askew!

      Delete
    2. Came out great in my opinion. Love the panty pics too thanks
      Ron

      Delete